Sunday, July 22, 2012

under pressure

Had a great weekend of shopping, having hot pot for the first time, and karaoke in Chinatown but now it's back to the grindstone. I can hear the song "Under Pressure" in the back of my head and it's making me nervous. Probably won't be posting photos for a while until I finish up the things I need to do so here are some photos from Saturday. Most of our Chinatown pics were taken on film camera (so old school) so whenever  finish the roll of film I will get it developed.



click on photos to see them in a larger size
Panorama of our hot pot meal

Meggy :) 

photos at Oak Brook mall after spending an hour at Sephora, hehheehe
Xiaoxiao and I

Megan and Xiaoxiao


Sephora


Best city 



I applied the Dior Airflash foundation and it is amazing! I wish I could afford it 

No comments:

Post a Comment