Friday, July 20, 2012

a diamond and a tether

I think too much of "what could have been" rather than thinking about what is in front of me. I just sometimes need a slap in the head.

Anyways, I woke up at 1pm today ... I hate getting up that late. It gives me such a bad feeling. I set my alarm for 7:30am so I can hopefully catch some sunlight to take photos.

I'm really enjoying this little project of mine, it's forcing me to explore new elements of photography and discover myself as well. Also, my release plate finally came in so I can now use my tripod :D

sunlight is the best 



LAWLZ hanging out in the trees, i didn't really like the photos i took with the leaves


my mom wanted a photo with her tree

not sure how i feel about this one 
got red mango and drove around with nida, was a very good night

No comments:

Post a Comment