Wednesday, June 5, 2013

goals

I feel like my feelings about life change way too quickly. One moment I'm the most motivated person in the world and the next I just want to hide under a rock forever. I just wanted to consistently feel motivated and accomplished. I applied to my first 8-4 job, and I didn't get it. So adult like is kinda turning out not what I planned. But I know that doesn't mean that's the only job available. I know I'm capable, I know I can achieve greatness. But for now I just need a little dose to get me along the way, something to get me through these weeks.

I'm leaving for Cali in 6 days. I'm excited for some west coast lovin'. I've set up an appointment to meet with a potential grad school there. I'm going to Vegas for a couple days. I guess it's my time to relax for a bit. But what my future is gonna be like still burns in the back of my mind.

Currently I'm setting little goals for myself. Work out everyday (500 calories on the treadmill), check off items on my to-do list, just small things. I'm hoping by doing these things it'll add up to something big.

I just feel so down down down. I should feel accomplished, being a college graduate and having good grades. Yet I know until I can get into grad school, I won't feel like I've accomplished anything.


I just want to feel good and proud of myself.
Makeup: Covergirl 3-in-1 foundation, covergirl powder, l'oreal correcter, nyx concealer, l'oreal voluminous mascara, revlon color stay eye shadow quad, elf blush in candid coral, mac lipstick in modesty, and revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment