I'm Erica and I love photos and here is where I post said photos, when I actually remember to update.
Saturday, September 8, 2012
Updates!
Hellloooo darlings!
I really got lazy with this blog, haven't I? And having school and work isn't going to help either -__- I will try to update whenever I can. Tonight I am taking it easy so I had time to finally edit a makeup video I did and post on this blog as well.
My first *real* makeup video, don't judge too hard! I did it for fun. I've really been into makeup videos (I know, I'm like 4 years late on this), and I've been inspired to do one. So here it is!
Here are some Instagram photos from the past couple weeks:
Started working at Marshalls
Little broham started college
Went out for Michelle's birthday
Went shopping today, but I didn't buy this cardigan. I'll maybe come back for it
No comments:
Post a Comment